Saturday, November 20, 2010

Look how far we've come now, baby...

Man, its been a while since I last blogged! After sitting at a computer all day at work, I just don't feel inspired to come home and spend more time at a computer blogging. I've also been REALLY busy with photography projects (weddings, bridals, christmas card photos, etc), so my home computer time gets spent editing photos (not my favorite thing in the world to do, let me tell ya). I am actually photographing another wedding today, so this will have to be a quick post!

I thought I would use pictures to update you on the status of the house.

Since we talked last they have...
















Painted the exterior trim





















Painted the siding (and added a water faucet!)























Added the fireplace.


















Put in lots of wires.























Installed electric outlets.























Added the bathtubs.


















Insulated.


















Poured the driveway and sidewalk.


















Put up the drywall.
















And delivered the brick and stone!

Hopefully they will putting up the brick within the next week. The house right across the street from us is about a week ahead of us, and they did their brick this week, so hopefully next week will be our turn! 'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com